Monday, January 26, 2009

Here I am again!

I have a few new things that I have made that I really like. I just haven't taken their picture and put them on here. I am trying to decide if I want to stay with the Twilight theme or not. You know it's not really selling like I though it would. I don't know why?? Guess maybe because everyone is doing the same thing! I was thinking about branching out from it and doing some other stuff! I will post some more pictures of the stuff I did later on tonight. Only problem is they say to take your pics in natural light and it will be dark tonight. Oh well I can always retake the pictures tomorrow. Please post your thoughts to me if you have read this and have looked at my shop. Critque it if you will and let me know if you would or would not buy something. If so what is your favorite piece and if not why not? Are my prices to high? Not a fan of my work??

Okay well I will post those pics tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment