Monday, February 2, 2009

Stuff

Hey guys!


I am so thankful to have some followers, even though I am no good at this whole blogging thing!! Hey, at least I am trying! LOL!


I created some new earrings over the weekend that I wanted to share with you all.




These obviously are "Twilight" themed earrings! Someone on Etsy told me that they didn't see the resemblance and I was looking for critques but was taken aback a little because when you see these how can you not think Twilight?? I guess I just love the books so much that anytime I see red and apples together it reminds me of the books!


This next pair I just really love with my whole heart! I think they are so cool, I made myself a pair and wore them to church with a black dress and they looked just awesome with it.



They have gotten very little views on Etsy, but thats okay I haven't really promoted them!! This whole Etsy thing can be a little hard. I mean I love making jewelry but trying to sell it is tough!

Oh yeah one of my necklaces is being featured in a blog, sumpinelse (their link is on the right hand side of my page). She has a great blog and is featuring gifts for under $20 dollars. Check it out she has picked some great stuff to feature from Etsy stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment